[Phpwm] "minutes" from meeting (this sounds formal)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 11:50:14 BST 2007

Hi,

With my formal hat on ...

1) Individual user accounts can be created on the wiki; I've emailed Rob
  Greg, and Kat details for the admin account on phpwm.org, so they can
create new users. Alternatively, hassle me if you require one.
Alternatively, if you prefer a poor cloak of anonymity continue to use
phpwm/ilovephp.

2) I've upgraded the wiki (dokuwiki) this morning, and have enabled
Google Analytics and a few random plugins. It's now possible to tag
pages (see the front page for details), and I think technorati gets
notified somehow.

3) I've added pages to the wiki which include details of possible
technical topics/speakers/venues etc.  Please expand :)

http://www.phpwm.org/socialmeetings
http://www.phpwm.org/technicalmeetings

4) Meetings will now be monthly; on the second Tuesday of each month.
Alternating between technical and non-technical.

This means, the next meeting will be on the 8th May 2007; venue TBA -
although it seems likely it'll be either Warwick uni, or Senokian in
Coventry. /I/ think, from the meeting last night that the technical
meeting will either be about Javascript (in which case we should get
Stuart Langridge to come along) or about e.g. Zend Cache / APC etc.
(Suggestions on a post card please!)

Have I forgotten anything?

Thanks to all who turned up, I had a good time, although the lack of
seating at the venue made it a bit crap (I guess we were lucky last time
to get the biggest table).

thanks