[Phpwm] Venue available for technical meetings

Reuben Pearse reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com
Fri Apr 13 17:44:39 BST 2007

Hi guys,

Had a quick chat with the boss, and he is happy for us to use our
conference/training room for any technical sessions. We could probably get
about 20 people if needed and we have a screen and projector.

We're located at the following address:
5a Greenfield Rd, Birmingham, B17 0ED

Google Map link below (althought the pinpoint thing should really be up at
the other end of Greenfield Road where it joins the High St)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=presence+systems+limited&sll=53.098145,-2.443696&sspn=12.474378,39.770508&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=16&ll=52.459147,-1.949193&spn=0.005897,0.014291&iwloc=A

Catchya all again soon
--
Reuben Pearse
Principal Technical Consultant
reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com
T +44 121 428 4440   F +44 121 428 3454
PSL  The Old Sewing Factory  5a Greenfield Road  Harborne  Birmingham  B17
0ED
Registered in England No 2767006, VAT Registration No GB 614 0984 47

To find out more about our services please visit http://www.pslconnect.com

David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk>
Sent by: phpwm-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
13/04/2007 11:48
Please respond to
West Midlands PHP User Group <phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk>

West Midlands PHP User Group <phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk>
cc

Subject
[Phpwm] "minutes" from meeting (this sounds formal)

Hi,

With my formal hat on ...

1) Individual user accounts can be created on the wiki; I've emailed Rob
  Greg, and Kat details for the admin account on phpwm.org, so they can
create new users. Alternatively, hassle me if you require one.
Alternatively, if you prefer a poor cloak of anonymity continue to use
phpwm/ilovephp.

2) I've upgraded the wiki (dokuwiki) this morning, and have enabled
Google Analytics and a few random plugins. It's now possible to tag
pages (see the front page for details), and I think technorati gets
notified somehow.

3) I've added pages to the wiki which include details of possible
technical topics/speakers/venues etc.  Please expand :)

http://www.phpwm.org/socialmeetings
http://www.phpwm.org/technicalmeetings

4) Meetings will now be monthly; on the second Tuesday of each month.
Alternating between technical and non-technical.

This means, the next meeting will be on the 8th May 2007; venue TBA -
although it seems likely it'll be either Warwick uni, or Senokian in
Coventry. /I/ think, from the meeting last night that the technical
meeting will either be about Javascript (in which case we should get
Stuart Langridge to come along) or about e.g. Zend Cache / APC etc.
(Suggestions on a post card please!)

Have I forgotten anything?

Thanks to all who turned up, I had a good time, although the lack of
seating at the venue made it a bit crap (I guess we were lucky last time
to get the biggest table).

thanks