[Phpwm] Fnuction to calculate a formula

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 16:43:37 GMT 2007

> Phil Beynon wrote :
> > > Tell people with Javascript turned off to go and buy a calculator ;-)
> > >
> > > Pete
> > >

> > You can't, they don't have javascript turned on so the bloody popup code
> > doesn't work! :-)
>
> <noscript>
> Oh dear. Buy a calculator.
> </noscript>
>
> --
> David Goodwin

As a matter of interest does anyone actually bother to put <noscript> tags
anymore?

A lot of my would pages lose so much functionality without javascript being
turned on that they barely work. If a user has javascript disabled they
probably know its disabled and already accept that most sites aren't goingto
operate well.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
22:56