[Phpwm] ecommerce

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 11:22:09 GMT 2007

Hi all

I registered a "good" domain name, in my company name. This was then
'sublet' to a cuatomer of mine. he for whatever reason decided to host
elsewhere, mainly because he was receiving chamber of commerce funding for
the design it.
Subsequently he fell out with the company who were supposed to be
hosting/designing the site. Ultimately he walked away from it and lost
interest.

I contacted the other hosting company in February this year asking them to
transfer back the IPS tag, they didn't.
I'm now intending to bill them a daily amount for use of the domain name,
and am wondering what sort of figure to go for.
Personally, going by the margins I see on other sites of mine such as
diygear I'm tending towards £50 - £75 per day + vat as not unreasonable.

Does that seem inappropriate in any way, either as an action or as an
amount.

As far as I know the other company involved isn't on this list! :-)

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558