[Phpwm] Trac alternatives?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 06:15:05 GMT 2007

Darren Beale wrote:
>> Out of interest - What's wrong with Trac? Python? Features?
>
> Trac is fine, I've been using it for ages but I can't ignore the fact that
> it's a closed box to me (yes, Python) and as I'm in the process of
> re-building some of my systems I wanted to see what else was out there.

Since this is a PHP list ;)
A PHP powered solution would be nice.

I've been working with an integrated web framework for some time called
bitweaver which has a modular approach to adding facilities and a couple of
the modules I've got sitting in the development area are irlist and cvsview.
  They need a bit more work yet but are basically functional
cvsview - looks at a CVS system and manages history
http://home.lsces.co.uk/lsces/cvsview/
irlist provides an incident report tracker and I must port it from the earlier
release of bitweaver over xmas.
http://www.bitweaver.org/

As I say PHP powered, and more important to me runs with Firebird in addition
to all the lemming databases :)
A few more people using it would be nice.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL