[Phpwm] PHP Developer Required

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 17:41:46 GMT 2007

Following on from the recent conversation on the list regarding PHP
developers, salaries and skills etc, we are now in a position to start our
recruitment process.

We are a growing company with two software products of our own as well as
additional bespoke development projects giving the successful candidate
exposure to new and exciting developments in website development.

We are after a top end PHP programmer with all the usual skills:

.	XHTML (to an excellent level)
.	CSS (Cross-browser)
.	OO PHP 5 & PHP 4
.	MySQL (database design & administration)
.	Fireworks (design, layouts, image optimisation)
.	Dreamweaver
.	Good Linux shell skills (SSH)
.	Apache and PHP configuration

Whilst this is a primarily a development and Linux admin role we are after
someone who can work with high quality designs using XHTML and CSS provided
by our designers. i.e. systems need to look good as well as functioning
correctly.

We are seeking a full time permanent employee with a salary between 20-30K
with the relevant experience. We are at this stage after an experienced
developer preferably with commercial experience with LIVE reference
websites.

I am not sure what the list rules are on posting attachments so the full job
spec can be downloaded from our website using the following link.

http://www.neteffekt.co.uk/developer_job_spec.pdf

If you think you this sounds like an interesting opportunity please contact
me off list to avoid bombarding people with CV's etc.

Email: dave at neteffekt.co.uk

Thanks

Dave