[Phpwm] Meeting reminder - Thursday 8th - Zend Framework etc

Peter Crouch pccrouch at bcs.org.uk
Thu Feb 8 15:00:28 GMT 2007

Rob Allen wrote:

My apologies  to Rob and everyone else but I am chickening out!  It is
still snowing here in Birmingham and now the forecast is for black ice
and freezing fog tonight.  I don't fancy walking home in those
conditions, assuming the buses get me to Broad Street in the first place!

I will have to catch up with the Zend Framework at a later date.  I hope
the meeting goes well.

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Tel:    0121 523 6756
Fax:    0121 523 6756 with prior arrangement
E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

the system manager.