[Phpwm] youtube job requirements: senior web developer

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:19:32 GMT 2007

I didn't think it was a bad list of requirements, I just thought it
was pretty detailed and covered alot of areas.

I have most of the requirements or have an adequate understanding of
what they do. For example I've never programmed an app with the Smarty
Template Engine, but I'm well aware of what it is and why people use
it.

Regarding the "experience developing web applications with one or more
programming languages", we had PHP talking to .NET scripts using XML
service on the TCAT Intranet, do you think this is the sort of thing
they mean? Or do you think they refer to integrating C/C++ code into
PHP applications for performance issues?