[Phpwm] new ste

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 18:54:44 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I was getting some ragging about the state of my company site a little while
ago, admitedly it hadn't been updated for a long time - so I've redone it
and its now up.
This uses my in-house user content management system, even down to things
like the meta data, menu system, graphic locations etc - plus a fairly
complex CSS which it shares with the back end.

http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk

There's a few bits which aren't populated just yet, but the look and feel is
there!

I'm pretty pleased with it, its only even failing on W3C validation on a
couple of inconsequential minor things which is pretty unusual for one of my
sites! :-)