[Phpwm] new ste

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:24:49 GMT 2007

David Goodwin wrote:

> (Yes, being the list admin, I _should_ know whether the archive is
> public, but I can't be bothered to look)

I'm pretty sure the PHPWM archive is public, it used to be anyway.

Dave Holmes wrote:
> It has been on one or two mailing lists, news groups, forums, blogs and on
> the toilet door in the services on the m6 toll.....

I love the m6 toll, I have however not seen the graffiti in the
services as I am normally too busy attempting (and miserably failing)
to break the sound barrier in my car when using it.

--
http://blog.petegraham.co.uk Peteamania :: Random Banter Blog
http://tech.petegraham.co.uk OptimusPete :: Tech/Geek Blog