[Phpwm] site critique please

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 18:43:52 GMT 2007

Hi Phil

> http://www.ralphsutcliffeminerals.co.uk/index.php

Quick parse:

'product' pop-ups won't work if JavaScript disabled and the homepage
JavaScript may as well be in an include;

There's a font *spit* tag in use in the footer on the homepage;

The currency converter rotating gif looks like a throwback to 1997;

What were you smoking when you chose the colour scheme for your banner? :)
The blue, red, yellow hurts a bit and looks tacky but then I'm no designer
so can't offer an alternative. I'd also question the benefit of using an
image map as [I read] the Search Engines don't follow them and of course the
mapped 'text' is hidden to them so it won't help with your PR, if you're
going to use it you may as well just make it a simple anchor.

db