[Phpwm] Meeting - Thursday 25th Jan 2007 - Zend Framework Presentation

Peter Crouch pccrouch at bcs.org.uk
Thu Jan 18 12:22:36 GMT 2007

Hello to you all,

I'm sorry to say that I will have to miss what sounds like a very
interesting presentation because I am organising one meeting and
attending another in London on the 25th.

I hope all goes well.

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Tel:    0121 523 6756
Fax:    0121 523 6756 with prior arrangement
E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

the system manager.