[Phpwm] Thursday 25th Jan 2007 - Zend Framework, Presentation

Jujhar Singh jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 14:10:17 GMT 2007

Why don't you just do the session twice if there is so much demand for it.
I'm still up for this Thursday btw.

I for one have just downloaded V 0.7 and am using the Zend_Search_Lucene
facilities.  It's fantastic.

Which also brings me to another point, does anybody know of an easy way
to parse .PDF and .DOC files in PHP so I can pass it to my Lucene search
engine to index?

I've also been trying to bridge Java with the new PHP 5.20 on IIS and
It's not working and driving me up the wall?  Any Ideas?  I've done all
the standard googling.  Does anybody else out there use JAVA via PHP.?

Jujhar Singh
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:51:14 +0000
> From: David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk>
> Subject: [Phpwm] Thursday 25th Jan 2007 - Zend Framework, Presentation
> To: West Midlands PHP User Group <phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk>
>
> Greg Jones wrote:
>
>>> Right; considering the number of people who can't make it - would the
>>> 26th (Friday) be better?
>>>

> Open Advantage can do Thursday 25th only...
>
> (Decision made - original advert stands; sorry!)
>
> If there aren't going to be many attending should we pospone until next
> week or some point in the future?
>
> David

> End of Phpwm Digest, Vol 50, Issue 1
> ************************************

Jujhar Singh
IT Manager

Medilink West Midlands
5 Greenfield Crescent, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3BE
0121 452 5630 phone 0121 454 2325 fax
www.MedilinkWM.co.uk <http://www.medilinkwm.co.uk>

*Email Disclaimer*
The information in this Email (and any files transmitted with it) may be
confidential or privileged.  It is intended to be read and used only by
the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your
computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this Email or such documents, by anyone other than the addressee is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  Unless stated otherwise by an
authorised individual, nothing contained in this Email is intended to
create binding legal obligations between us and opinions expressed are
those of the individual author.