[Phpwm] Thursday 25th Jan 2007 - Zend Framework, Presentation

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Wed Jan 24 14:29:26 GMT 2007

David Goodwin wrote:

> Hello (your name seems new to me, so 'Welcome').
>

>> Why don't you just do the session twice if there is so much demand for
>> it.
>> I'm still up for this Thursday btw.
>
> I'll try and talk Rob into it.

Well... My operation didn't go quite as simply as I had hoped and
expected and I'm gonna have to cancel tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'm still
bed-ridden (laptops are great!) and so can't take a chance on driving
tomorrow.

Can we plan another meet in Feb (assuming we can find a day that doesn't
clash with Valentines or PHPConUK!)?

I'm very sorry about this - the doctors before the op were confident
that I'd be at work again by tomorrow, so I assumed that doing a talk in
the evening wouldn't be a problem. Clearly I was wrong.

Regards,

Rob...