[Phpwm] [Fwd: PHP developer - lead role - read on!!]

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:59:34 GMT 2007

On 25 Jan 2007, at 20:00, Darren Beale wrote:
> because they've been in the workplace for 3 years more than their
> graduate
> colleagues.

Not always true, I've worked part time since I was 16. Mostly in
customer facing jobs, some of it even IT related. Plus I've had
problem ownership in every job I've had since I was 17.

I'm not a graduate yet but I thought I'd best stick up for the few of
us that have to pay our way through study.

First post to the list had to be on a non PHP matter didn't it :D

- J

---

Joshua Lock