[Phpwm] Moving/Migrating Trac Installation

Keith Pope keith.pope at allpay.net
Thu Jul 5 14:37:41 BST 2007

Hi,

You could try just copying the trac folders across to the new server. The DB
is sqlite on my install so I think that's all it needs.

On my setup I have the following paths:

/home/tracProjects - contains the projects

Then there is the python packages in

/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac

Then I have the trac templates, conf etc in

/usr/share/trac/

But you might get away with installing a new install and then copying the
project dirs over.

Hope this points you in the right direction, I haven't moved an install yet
:)

Keith