[Phpwm] [Job] [Fwd: PHP Opportunities Perm/Contract - Gloucestershire]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 09:49:55 BST 2007

Gloucestershire jobs....
David.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: PHP Opportunities Perm/Contract - Gloucestershire
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:33:44 +0100
From: Luke Marshall <LMarshall at total-rec.com>
To: <dof at codepoets.co.uk>

Good afternoon,

I wanted to drop you a quick email with 4 x PHP opportunities that I
have on the go in Gloucestershire (both perm/contract). The details are
as follows:

1. Perm: 3 x PHP Developer - £30-35k p.a. - Highly skilled PHP, XHTML,
CSS. JavaScript.
2. Contract: 1 x PHP Developer - £Neg - Highly skilled PHP, XHTML, CSS.
JavaScript.

I would like to understand your availability for such a role as the
details we have on file for you suggest that PHP is something you have
experience of. I appreciate that these details may be out of date and if
PHP is no longer an avenue you are looking to pursue then I apologise in
advance.

However, if any of these roles are of interest, can you please reply to
this email stating your availability along with an updated CV and an
idea of which number role is of most interest to you.

Many thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rgds,

Luke Marshall
Consultant
Total Recruitment Group
Centralpoint
45 Beech Street
London
EC2Y 8AD
t. (+44) 20 7070 0470 m. (+44) 7961 046796
w. www.total-rec.com
e. lmarshall at total-rec.com

- --