[Phpwm] [Job] [Fwd: Web Developer £28k Staffs]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 20:10:14 BST 2007

<snip>

Please can you contact me by return as we have an exciting Web Developer
role that I think would be of interest to you.

Fantastic opportunity for a senior web developer – please reply with an
up to date CV immediately if you wish to apply.

Location: Stoke on Trent
Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000

Superb opportunity for a senior web developer to join this
well-established financial establishment based in Stoke-on-Trent. This
is an excellent opportunity to be able to increase your technical
profile as you will be given a free reign to design and develop websites
for both the companies own branded services and those of large
corporates. To be considered for this position you should have strong
commercial experience in HTML (handcoding), CSS, JavaScript and classic
ASP. Examples of URL’s you have designed and developed would be highly
advantageous. This employer will invest heavily in training and the
latest technologies for you, allowing you to grow in your ability.
Fantastic benefits available.

I look forward to receiving your application.

Kind Regards

Michelle Dallow
ICT Division
Huxley Associates