[Phpwm] Mojavi Argh Help Me!

Keith Pope Keith.Pope at allpay.net
Tue Jul 17 11:32:44 BST 2007

Yeah the svn can be a bit bulky only if you checkout the trunk as it contains all the build scripts for the docs, demos etc etc.

I use ZF components all the time, I haven't used the mvc yet as I am waiting for the views to be sorted out :)

I just use the svn version and update it when I need, with my unit tests I can easily see if anything breaks :) And bugs are fixed quick enough for my dev environment.

ZF rocks :)

Keith Pope
Web Developer