[Phpwm] Zend Framework Example Code Needed

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:14:36 BST 2007

I have been researching/playing with the Zend Framework and am liking
it so far. I normally learn best from seeing code examples and could
really do with seeing some examples of the following done using ZF:

1. Form Handling (generation, validation, etc) I don't seem to be able
to find any good examples of how best to do this. Are some people
using other technologies with ZF to achieve this? I get the impression
that some of the work on this hasn't been released yet. It seems
frankly odd to make a Framework for web app development without a
really strong set of tools for generating and handling forms.

2. A complex DB application. The starter tutorials are great but they
all use a single table DB for their example. I'd like to see some code
using a more complex DB structure to see how the framework copes with
this.

Here are somethings that I would also like to see done with ZF, but of
less importance:
- Web app with moderately complex search function
- Wiki
- Capcha
- AJAX chat
- anything with a "wow" factor that will impress my colleagues ;-)

Thanks, Pete