[Phpwm] Volunteers Please!

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Wed Jul 25 17:48:25 BST 2007

As some of you may know we have been developing a new product in
house that is built upon the wonderful PHP and our EGS framework/
product. We are just starting to do some preview posts on our blog
about the software - http://www.senokian.com/barking/2007/07/25/
tactile-preview-1-a-taster/ and are looking for people to join the
beta which is going to start mid-august with a provisional launch
towards the beginning of September.

Here is how you can help!

We are looking for people to join the beta - both from a technical
standpoint to test the software, but also from an end user point of
view to comment on functionality and potential new features. If you
would like to help, take a sneak peek, see what Greg and I have been
going on about in previous technical meetings or know somebody else
that this might interest it would be great if you could read the blog
post and sign up for the beta (short version for those of you that
are impatient - email beta at tactilecrm.com).

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please feel free to
forward this email to anybody that you think might be interested.

Many Thanks

Jake