[Phpwm] [Job] [Fwd: PHP Developer - Cornwall]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 10:13:42 BST 2007

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: PHP Developer - Cornwall
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:30:24 +0100
From: Mace, Adam <a.mace at huxley.com>
To: david at codepoets.co.uk

Hi David,

Due to expansion and successfully winning a large project Huxley
Associates Exclusive Client is currently looking for 4 PHP Developers.
You will be working for a Successful Consultancy firm based in Cornwall.
You will need to have PHP, HTML and PostgreSQL experience. You role will
be web development through the full project life cycle, working on a
large Web Portal application. If this role sounds of interest to you
please apply to Adam Mace and Huxley Associates.

Location: Cornwall
Type: Contract
Start date: Early to Mid August
Rate: Negotiable based on experience

If this role is irrelevant to you please accept my apologies, if you
know anybody that it might be of interest to please forward this email on.

Kind regards
Adam Mace
ICT Division
Huxley Associates
0117 927 7100
a.mace at huxley.com
http://www.huxley.com

Click <a
href="http://sendcv2.huxley.com/index.php?tid=8198&lang=1&sec=1&jb=APP&brand=6">here</a>
to update your CV online.

-

Huxley Associates - Professional Recruitment Solutions

At Huxley Associates we focus on ICT, Accountancy and Finance, Global
Markets and Engineering recruitment, offering both contingency and
search facilities. Founded in 1995, we have over 300 dedicated
Recruitment Consultants and Client Relationship Managers with expert
knowledge in all these sectors. Huxley Associates has a multinational
model, building on the success of our UK operations. We are dedicated to
giving a bespoke service across the UK, Europe, Asia and United States.
This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged
information, and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have
received this email in error, please notify Huxley Associates
immediately. Unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this email is forbidden. If you do not want to receive
emails from us about our services in future, or if you want to query or
qualify how your personal data is held by us (for details on this see
our privacy statement http://www.huxley.co.uk/privacy_policy.html )
please e-mail audit.data at huxley.com.

- --