[Phpwm] [Job] [North Birmingham] [Fwd: PHP Developer - excel in your role!]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 19:34:33 BST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	PHP Developer - excel in your role!
Date: 	Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:40:57 +0100
From: 	Kate Phillips <kate.phillips at senitor.com>
To: 	<david at codepoets.co.uk>

EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TALENTED PHP DEVELOPER!

Apologies for the impersonal approach, this email is generated according
to relevant skills on your CV.

This is a permanent job, suited ideally to a mid-level PHP Developer
with a passion to continue learning. The role is based north of
Birmingham, with a salary £15-20k.

If you are no longer looking but know someone who is, I will send you
£200 worth of high street gift vouchers of your choice, for a
recommendation that I place! So please send the word out!

A web developer with PHP skills is required to join a busy e-commerce
department, working on dynamic and exciting projects.  You must be of
ambitious character, able to contribute to the full project lifecycle,
so experience of working on project from initial design through to
implementation would be ideal.

You will join a cutting edge environment, gaining responsibility for
autonomy of your projects. The majority of projects are PHP based,
although several clients do use Perl, so exposure to this would also be
an advantage. Training can be given, and you will be supported in your
career aspirations.

This role is ideal for a junior / intermediate developer with at least 1
year’s commercial experience who is looking for a challenging position.

So please get in touch if you are interested - you can either respond to
this email with a copy of your CV in Word format & your salary
requirements, or call me to discuss it further on 0121 236 2205.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Kate

Kate Phillips