[Phpwm] Elephpant (again)

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 15:43:07 BST 2007

> Hi,
>

> Prices for the Elephpant (can your office be complete without one?)
> ( http://www.nexen.net/elephpant.php )
>

> For user groups small elephpants are sold 3.5 Euros each, with a minimum
> of 50. They will be priced 9 euros as public price.
>
> Big elephants are 70 euros each. Big elephant won't go retail.
>

> Shipping will be added on that. The slowest (4-6 weeks) is 80 euros,
> and the faster plane is 156 Euros for a group of 50 elephant + 1 big.
>
> As I think I've said already, it's quite likely Pale Purple will buy a
> large one, and we'd like some small ones too - but buying 50 for
> ourselves would be kind of overkill....
>
> Would any of you like to reserve your elephpant (of either size) now?
>
> David.
>
> - --
> David Goodwin

Or for those out there that want - need? - to 'bring down' incoming fluffy
blue elephants, or whatever David & Co.'s choice of stuffed or spongy
lobbable wildlife happens to be on a particular day of the week, how about
this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/86b8/

£17.24 + vat at cpc for those that one one (or more).