[Phpwm] Elephpant (again)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 17:32:57 BST 2007

> Or for those out there that want - need? - to 'bring down' incoming fluffy
> blue elephants, or whatever David & Co.'s choice of stuffed or spongy
> lobbable wildlife happens to be on a particular day of the week, how about
> this:
>
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/86b8/
>
> £17.24 + vat at cpc for those that one one (or more).

cpc?
Thinkgeek stuff often gets clobbered by customs trying to make a fast
buck; we were 'stung' once in Uni after buying a couple of t-shirts...

With respect to Elephpants; we're buying two large ones (for Bealers and
ourselves) and 50 small ones. If anyone wants to buy a small one, let me
(or kat) know after they've arrived .... (watch this list)

thanks
David.
(Who has spent most of today playing with Google maps, and now his Wii)