[Phpwm] Elephpant (again)

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 21:26:20 BST 2007

> > Or for those out there that want - need? - to 'bring down'
> incoming fluffy
> > blue elephants, or whatever David & Co.'s choice of stuffed or spongy
> > lobbable wildlife happens to be on a particular day of the
> week, how about
> > this:
> >
> > http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/86b8/
> >
> > £17.24 + vat at cpc for those that one one (or more).
>
> cpc?

cpc.co.uk - part of the Farnell group, they do all sorts of bits, well worth
having an account with.

> Thinkgeek stuff often gets clobbered by customs trying to make a fast
> buck; we were 'stung' once in Uni after buying a couple of t-shirts...

Don'r know anything about them really, it was more I needed a link with a
picture as the listing on the cpc site was minimal in the extreme!

> With respect to Elephpants; we're buying two large ones (for Bealers and
> ourselves) and 50 small ones. If anyone wants to buy a small one, let me
> (or kat) know after they've arrived .... (watch this list)

Will do - though the problem I have with two small kids is it will be
appropriated by one of them! :-)