[Phpwm] Job for web programmer

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:06:21 GMT 2007

I found my current job advertised on the Zend website, have any of the
people looking to hire developers tried posting on there? Also my
friends tell me that Gumtree is a good place to look for jobs.

I agree with Phil, if you specify that you're looking for a PHP
Developer and at what (approximate) level in the title of the Job
advert, you're likely to get a better response than posting some vague
corporate job title.

When I was looking for jobs I noticed that they were very few
companies even willing to let you work from home even 1 or 2 days a
week. Obviously face to face communication is the most effective form
and meetings are required sometimes. But when doing development work I
really can't see why it should matter if you're sitting at a computer
in a office or at your house as, long as you're delivering results.

Phil, that's a rubbish excuse about you're snippets and functions
library, you should stick them online or in a svn repository ;-)

Pete