[Phpwm] Job for web programmer

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 11:54:31 GMT 2007

 ...And partly because I thought Dave Homes might be tempted and am not sure
he'll cope with the real world of email marketing ;o)

Sounds tricky! Not sure where I would start....

More importantly not something I would like to do again having written it
all for e-msg and then started from scratch again with Notifire. Surprising
robust code if it is all still working without hitches!