[Phpwm] Job for web programmer

William Fraser wfraser at rethink-recruitment.com
Fri Mar 9 16:43:49 GMT 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone for replying to my post.  It is good to get
some constructive feedback rather than the abuse I've had from other user
groups!  I think it's fair to say that people have had a mixed experience of
working with recruitment agencies.  Due to the large number of consultancies
out there, it means that some are better than others.  Personally, I try to
establish positive relationships with people, as I feel that this is
beneficial to all parties.

A couple of people have mentioned the Zend website, and from my experience
this can be a very good tool, both for people looking for jobs and people
looking to recruit.

Anyway, thanks once again for you feedback, and I'm glad to see that the
discussion is continuing, even though the topic has digressed slightly!

Cheers,

Will.

This message is confidential; Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ReThink Recruitment Solutions Limited. This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.