[Phpwm] Re: Job for web programmer

Chris Allen pickledegg at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 20:18:06 GMT 2007

Due to the fact that the general topic on the list at present seems to be
recruitment, I'm letting everyone know that I am actively seeking a role in
the Walsall,Sutton,Lichfield,Central Birmingham area and I'm into PHP ( at
present the Codeigniter Framework & MVC approach ), mySQL & Web Standards. I
currently work as a developer in Aldridge but I'd like the chance to be part
of a team who share my passion for this stuff. Heres my CV. Feel free to
spread it around as much as humanly possible.

http://www.pickledegg.orchardhostings6.co.uk/cv/chris_allen_cv.doc

Thanks folks

Chris.