[Phpwm] My post

Chris Allen pickledegg at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 09:52:06 GMT 2007

A few days ago ( vol56 issue9 ), as the topic was based around the subject
of recruitment, I decided to post a link to my CV, I know this was out of
the norm, but I wondered whether I'd ticked anyone off, as no-one
acknowledged it and another issue was created.

Does another issue start after every 9 volumes usually, and is this a case
of me being extremely paranoid?

I feel I am as I've got a fair idea of how most of you guys tick, and I'm
convinced if there was anything to be said you would have just gone ahead
and said it.

Just thought that was worth getting off my chest..

Chris