[Phpwm] PHP Calendar

Ian Munday ian.munday at illumen.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 15:42:26 GMT 2007

I'm looking for a PHP calendar to integrate with an application I'm
writing.  It needs to be pretty mature and include the following
features:

   *  day / week / month / year views
   *  pick up events from a database
   *  categorisation of events (e.g. a meeting or telephone call)

I'm ideally seeking something free (isn't everyone!), but have small
budget if required.  Also, something that integrates nicely with
Smarty would make my life a lot easier.

One I've come across which has the sort of functionality I'm after is
VCalendar (see http://www.ultraapps.com/app_overview.php?app_id=19).

I'd appreciate any advice or recommendations you guys might have.

Regards,

Ian

----
Ian Munday