[Phpwm] url formation

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu May 10 17:45:10 BST 2007

In a URL like the one below where its passing a whole bunch of variables;

example.com/folder/myfile.php?id=54&delete=yes&proc=Delete&&sw=0
                                                          ^^
If I have a double && in a URL does it actually matter as such?
Or does the browser just drop it as a null value unassigned / unregistered
variable?

It just kind of looks like it _might_ be wrong and defined as malformed ect,
but it does as far as I can see work just fine across a few different
browsers.

I had a look around on Google but couldn't see anything useful really
concerning this sort of thing.