[Phpwm] url formation

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Thu May 10 18:34:32 BST 2007

The browser won't actually do anything with it - the URL will be interpreted
by the server and the scripts running on it. My guess is that it will just
be ignored by the server because it can't really create a nameless variable
and you couldn't access it anyway.

It's probably not something that you could say would be handled in a
predictable way though so you'd probably want to get a fix done to whatever
code is doing it.

Alex