[Phpwm] [OT] Testing something

Joseph Jabbar Joseph.Jabbar at tic.ac.uk
Wed May 23 11:43:56 BST 2007

Connection times out for me to

Not on tiscali

--
Joseph Jabbar

________________________________

From: phpwm-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk on behalf of Phil Beynon
Sent: Wed 23/05/2007 08:51
To: Phpwm at Mailman. Lug. Org. Uk
Subject: [Phpwm] [OT] Testing something

Hi all,
just testing something,

Can a few people telnet to 80.47.109.30 23
(o 80.47.109.30 23 on XP's telnet, must be on port 23)

and tell me if they get anything back, screen prompt wise.
Also if yes or no are you on the tiscali / toucan network?

The above IP is the one I am logged in on, this is nothing odd or bad I'm
doing here, its more to do with seeing if something is visible which
shouldn't really be - my local router O/S login :-)

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com <http://www.diygear.com/>  THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk <http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk/>
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558