[Phpwm] Another job vacancy

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 16:41:46 BST 2007

Hi All,

Apologies for the off topic post but this proved to be the best place to ask
last time... And we are after another experienced web developer to join our
expanding and committed team developing and enhancing our own software
products Notifire LIVE and v.stall.

<recruitment_agent>

This a great opportunity to work in a friendly & relaxed but productive
environment working on two systems which have a roadmap which will allow the
development team to investigate, research and implement the latest
technologies to maintain our position as a high quality e-marketing and
e-commerce provider.

</recruitment_agent>

I have uploaded the job spec to our website if anyone is interested please
forward me CV's and wherever possible URL's for recent projects.

http://www.neteffekt.co.uk/downloads/developer_job_spec.pdf

Dave