[Phpwm] dotproject (blog posting review -> free book fromPacktpub)

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 16:29:56 BST 2007

Nope, last one I 've seen on the list was the post I made on the 6th Sept
which no one replied to.

Not heard or seen any list traffic since then. We've even had a couple of
friday afternoons without any weird stuff getting posted - I mean what's the
list coming to!

:-)

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558

> Just a question has anyone else had any list emails for the last week Alex
> and I here have not had anything before this one since the 6th...
>
> Also an email I sent earlier in the week never got sent out to the list?
> I'll try again in a bit

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
18:32