[Phpwm] dotproject (blog posting review -> free bookfrom Packtpub)

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 04:36:37 BST 2007

Its the best time of day to code stuff, decent music, coffee pot full and no
dumbass sales reps ringing up about crap I'm never likely to buy!
I dozed off with the kids, putting them to bed at about 8, at 2am I was 100%
awake again, lay there for half an hour to see if it was possible to doze
again, gave up and came down to carry on with an antiques site. So I've not
simply blasted through the day and night.

The customer is going to dead impressed tommorow just how far this site has
gotten already!

Phil