[Phpwm] Intellectual Property Agreements

Ian Munday ian.munday at illumen.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 12:09:44 BST 2007

Depending on the value of the contract, I would get in touch with a
solicitor.  We used someone at Young and Lee in Birmingham, but
they've since left to go on maternity leave.

We survived for some time without taking legal advice on smaller
contracts, thinking we knew roughly what was reasonable, and what
could and could not be enforced.  When we got some bigger contracts
we paid in some proper advice and it was revealing to find out
actually what would and would not be enforceable under English Law.

Regards,

Ian