[Phpwm] Mod rewrite question

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 11:56:18 BST 2008

If I put a redirect .httaccess in the root and not in the ebooks directory
the ebook directory still redirects.

The stuff that I¹ve read suggests I can add a .httaccess to the root with
something like

!(admin|ebook)

i.e. do this for everything that isn¹t the admin and the ebooks directory
but I can¹t get this to work or find any examples to copy.