[Phpwm] SOAP/XMLRPC/ Web services question

Elliot Smith elliot at townx.org
Mon Apr 7 22:35:47 BST 2008

David,

Are you using Apache HttpClient for the Java client-side stuff?

I don't like to keep banging on about it, but I think you'd find REST
much more liberating. The format is far more lax, which does mean the
semantics are a bit woolier; but it's much closer to writing a standard
HTTP client, without the hassle of WSDL and the related junk you get
with SOAP.

Elliot