[Phpwm] Zend Studio issue

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:02:15 BST 2008

>From doing some googling and reading of blogs I now realise that loads
of people have been struggling with Zend Studio for Eclipse. You have
to wonder why they brought the product out of Beta so early, it seems
ridiculous especially if you consider how much Zend charge for a
licence.

I was quite happy with Zend Studio 5.5.0 before my flickering problem
started, I'm installing version 5.5.1 now, am hoping it wont have the
same problem.

Pete