[Phpwm] Basecamp

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 13:24:06 UTC 2008

I've yet to find a really useful bit of software that actually does this in
any way near the way projects really evolve, none offer the flexibility of
being essentially date free whilst at the same time coping with the idea
that if one item has been pushed forward then others must move likewise and
accordingly.
None also can cope with customers coming along and doing a "while I'm here
talking about it could we add this in".

A flip-chart and a bunch of different coloured highlighters is the nearest
to perfection I've yet to find! :-) Carry-overs are achieved via post it
notes.

There is a relationship with end billing and number of pages used in the
project.

Phil