[Phpwm] WEB DEVELOPER NEEDED URGENTLY

Toby O'Brien toby at mobell.com
Mon Feb 11 13:38:37 GMT 2008

Hi

I know I have posted this before (twice I believe), however I am desperatley seeking a PhP/My SQL devleoper to work full time in Staffordshire on on-going projects invloving the reqork of all external/interal systems. We offer a great package and a great environment, especially if you wish to further your skills. If anyone is intertested and wants to know the details of Job (or you think you may know someone who might be looking) please get in touch.. it toby at mobell.com

Thanks

Toby O'Brien

toby at mobell.com
www.mobell.com