[Phpwm] [OT] Firefox and Thunderbird Plugins

Martin Meredith martin at sourceguru.net
Wed Feb 27 12:11:23 GMT 2008

I don't know about Thunderbird really, I use evolution, but I've written
a couple of Search Plugins for Firefox (It's nice to be able to search
some random sites from the drop down list (Searching the bug tracker for
work is useful!)

But other than that, you should try and come up with something to make
your life easier, and then let us all see what you have, and see if we
can use it too ;)

Be nice to see what you come up with.