[Phpwm] [OT] intro, hello, etc.

matt zb bnm at zenbullets.com
Mon Jan 7 10:10:29 GMT 2008

Cheers Rob. I'd happily buy a round when I'm in town.

So what are your thoughts on West Mids New Media as an entity? I was really
hoping that when I made a claim that it didn't exist I'd get shot down in
</flame>'s, but does my claim actually have some credence?

>From my perspective, I can only see the nodal points[2]. You're the guys on
the ground, so please tell me I'm wrong.

[2] http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=502270