[Phpwm] [OT] intro, hello, etc.

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 10:00:02 GMT 2008

My personal thought that "New Media" was a bit old hat these days,
like "MultiMedia"...

It's all Web 2.0, Rich Internet Applications, etc, these days. How
many people on this list are doing that sort of thing I don't know,
but the list itself seems to be much more vibrant than any other PHP
list I've looked at in this country. Whether that means there is more
going on here in the West Midlands is another question...

Alex