[Phpwm] [OT] intro, hello, etc.

Toby O'Brien toby at mobell.com
Tue Jan 8 12:38:37 GMT 2008

On another note, I posted a job position on here a while ago for a PHP developer in the mids for our company. We are in quite desparate need of this person.

Does anyone know and places to advertise/forums or can put me in touch with someone who might be interested. This is for a permanent position in staffordshre. please see previous posting for details.

Hope someone can help me..

Thanks

Toby

toby at mobell.com