[Phpwm] [OT] intro, hello, etc.

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 14:02:49 GMT 2008

The noticeable thing with this list, compared with others I've participated
in, is the number of people who will emerge when a topic is "running" but
for some reason will not actually start a new topic themselves, apparently
under any circumstances!

Is this a PHP thing, an industry thing, a midlands thing....... have we all
gone shy?........who knows!
But I wonder how many people are signing up to the list, not getting a post
in a few days, maybe a week sometimes, and quietly moving on - assuming the
list is dead.

Do we have any stats on signups / cancellations David?

Even the friday afternoon silly posts seem to have dried up recently - are
we all really banging out code that much that we can't have a bit of a
laugh!

Oh and whilst I'm thinking about it - turned out the local car shop had some
of those oddball bulbs for my Jeep - well hidden away though! :-)

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558