[Phpwm] MySQL 3!!!

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 14:33:50 GMT 2008

Agreed. Unless there's a massive fee attached, it sounds like it's going
to prove to be more hassle than it's worth...

Considering how cheap hardware is these days and how good something like
Ubuntu is, I don't think they can have any valid reason for wanting to
use that setup. That should tell you everything you need to know.